Monday, March 23, 2009

walimatul urus

Aku, my awek and my "adik"@ my junior went to my aunty house at Pj. We have a wedding ceremony there. My cousin, Kak ita get married.at last...congratulations from us. Since Mak ngah choose the catering, we have nothing to do there. Just eat, chat, eat, drink,eat,chat, sleep ehh still have time to eat..luckily adik@junior@iman didnt give me a problem there..He very happy with his cousin..farhana there..

I manage to snap a photo there..but i cant take to much because of the battery is exhausted..gambar akan diupload later..tengah blaja nak upload gambar...

3 comments:

  1. kalo catering beshkan..rileks semua sedara mara..

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam ziarah..mana le tuan umah nie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. weeiii lamo tol sonyap...
    kak ita da lama da kawin...
    upload r cite gmbr car pibu ke
    car abg dah ade pada cik dah
    aku da ade blog
    meh ak tlg upload
    very the simple man....

    ReplyDelete